Depression is something we wish nobody goes through ever. With celebrities like Deepika Padukone coming up with different initiatives, the people are getting to know more about this dark side of someone’s life. The easiest and frequent way people are said to overcome this phase is through laughter. As one says, Laughter is the Best Medicine. But what happens when even some of this method are presented to the people in the form of comic relief.
We found seven such comics which shows disturbing facts about depression. Check them out!
1. Kristian Nuggard in her comic showed how the people who suffer from depression pretends how everything is okay. And then wear a fake smile to go into the crowd.
2. In this strip named ‘Amatur Therapy,’ the rabbit and the dog shows the struggle of two friends where one suffers from Depression. The dog not knowing what to do when the rabbit can not cheer him up.
3. It always said that a dog is a man’s best friend and this simple verse fromanythingcomic.com shows how that this little bundle of joy can know whenever one feels low.
4. Kristian Nuggard again comes up with her comic where she shows that how giving medicines is not the answer for a depression sufferer.
5. Robot Hugs makes it clear with his comic strip that how the sufferer needs someone to just come and talk to them about their problem.
6.Sylvie Reuters shows how this illness may slowly grow up in your mind and takes hold of you.
7.This is something you want a depression person to see. It is to show them that everything will be fine with love and care.