Savagery is the condition of being primitive or uncivilized.What kind of comments would you like to see on social media? Well, I love to see appreciations or some funny things which aren’t lame. But most of the posts on social media today are not on the correct line. People feel a false sense of security behind a computer screen.
Here are some pictures of savagery that are enough to prove that being good today is out of date and everything is all about being savage!
1. Look at the savagery of the youth today!!
2. People today are so emotional that they get attached to the wrong person many a time!
3. When you have no idea on what’s going on but you still try to help!
4. The funniest jokes on the internet today happen to be on relationships.
5. Look at that innocent kitty. Even people don’t leave them on social media.
6. Ahh! pretty women. Most of the lame jokes on the internet are merely based on these pretty things!
7. This is how Corporate people feel during weekends and Mondays.
8. The regular emoji we use every day. Our conversation will be incomplete without this.
9. Do you think this will be the conversation with your Mom!
10. Do you remember playing with Legos when you were a kid? Is it much funnier than the Savagery on the internet today right?
11. Oreo The favorite biscuit of most of the people. People on the internet will not leave even biscuits for savagery.
12. Relationships aren’t serious anymore on the internet today.
14. Look at the bird on the 4th quadrant training her child to fly. But people captioned it “fly bitch”.
15. The dog on the picture looks stylish, right? This is what happens when you leave your pets with your kids.
The type of comments you make on social media says about your inner personality and the person who you are. Everyone tries to show up good things in them. But I did not get why people on social media are so brutal and so undignified with their words. It shows up their behavior. But let me say you, not all people are so. Some do such type of comments, say for the sake of publicity because they wanna become famous. But hope, not all people are of such type.
Social media can be used for entertainment. But it has certain bounds. Posting funny pictures on social websites are accepted. But nowadays that so called fun is no more fun. It is leading to Savagery. The reaction has been mixed with media describing it as “hilarious”, “brutally funny” and “destroying.” Even today’s kids are on social media. What will they take through those posts?